© 2017 A&A DUO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Anastasia ANTONOVA is a Russian harpsichordist and pianist, the 1st prize winner of the International Prague Spring Competition (69th edition, Czech, 2017) – one of two harpsichord contests - members of the World Federation of International Music Competitions.
Besides that, Anastasia is:
- The winner (2nd prize, 1st was not awarded) of the International Early Music Competition Yamanashi (Japan, 2016)
- The laureate (Golden Award) of the International harpsichord SVIREL competition (A&A Cembalo Duo, ensemble nomination, Slovenia, 2016)
- The laureate (3rd prize) of the international harpsichord Volkonsky competition (Moscow, Russia, 2013)
- The winner of a special audience award at the Austrian baroque academy (Gmunden, Austria, 2011)
- The laureate (3rd prize) of the Open All-Russian “Merzlyakovka invites friends” piano competition (Moscow, 2008)
- The laureate and the winner of a special prize at the international “IBLA Grand Prize” competition (Raguza, Italy, 2007)
Born in Moscow, Anastasia showed great skills in classical and baroque music from the school years: her first recitals with orchestra were at the age of 12 with keyboard concertos by J.S.Bach and W.A.Mozart. Also at school, she was first time given an honor of playing at the Great Hall of Moscow Conservatory, where she performed solo repertoire by Mozart and Beethoven.
Anastasia has graduated with honors from Moscow State P.I.Tchaikovsky Conservatory where she studied harpsichord (prof. Olga Filippova), piano (prof. Michail Dubov) and fortepiano (prof. Alexey Lubimov).
She continued her harpsichord studies at postgraduate courses in Moscow Conservatory with prof. O.Filippova and the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna with prof. Wolfgang Glüxam. She also received important artistic stimuli during masterclasses with K.Haugsand, P.Hantai, S.Sempe, M.Mencoboni, C.Schornsheim and others.
Anastasia performs regularly as a soloist, continuo-player and in different chamber ensembles. Her repertoire covers music of five centuries – from English virginalists to modern composers. As pianist and harpsichordist, she premiered a number of works by composers of XX and XXI centuries in Russia.
In 2011 Anastasia with her colleague Anna Kiskachi founded A&A Cembalo Duo – a harpsichord duet which has already proven itself at numerous international music festivals, such as Resonanzen, Styriarte, Alter Musik Italia Mia, Brunnenthaler Konzertsommer in Austria, Early music Yamanashi in Japan, Klang im Kloster in Germany, Accademia del Ricercare in Italy, Breaking stereotypes in Russia and others.
Since 2012 Anastasia is an Artist of Accademia Villa Bossi in Italy.
In 2018 she makes her debuts at Czech Philharmoniс and Prague Spring International Music Festival.
Besides solo and cembalo duo concerts in Austria, France, Germany, Czech, Italy, Japan, Slovenia and Russia, Anastasia performs as a soloist with orchestras, such as «Pratum Integrum», «Collegium 1704», South Czech Philharmony, Filharmonie Bohuslava Martinů Zlín Orchestra , Moscow chamber Gnessin Orchestra and others. Her harpsichord performances were broadcasted by Russian Culture TV as well as radio stations including Radio Österreich 1 and Český rozhlas.